Bitten by snake..

Yet another day at work, but I had to work the night shift alone..because lavonne did not turn up for work. I'll tell you why.

When i woke up in the morning, i received an sms from lavonne (my work colleague..) and she told me that she was not reporting for work today. When i asked why, she told me that she was in the hospital. Being curious, I asked further why she was in hospital and her reply STUNNED me..

"I got bitten by a snake."


I dialled her hp to ask how she was, but thank God! it was nothing serious, just that she had been walking back the night before to home and was bitten in her foot by some strange creature. By the time she got home, she said she was literally crying in pain for 2 hrs, and in the end when she was warded in the hospital, doctors found two large fang like wounds on her feet, so they were suspecting it was a snakebite. So, they were doing blood tests and observing her for any signs of fever, but thank God she's completely fine with the exception of a swollen foot haha...(she should be discharged at the time of this post or tommorrow, so don't panic.)

Well, the DP's praying for her, and we know she'll be up and running very soon. Be healed in Jesus's name Lavvie!

Posted byjohn leow at 9:03 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment