Hearing God's voice is better than anything else in this world!

Oh!..to hear the voice of God is better than all the empty voices of this world! I've found that it's so much more satisfying and joyful desiring to hear the Almighty speak than to hear about the latest happenings in the movie scene!

Just 2 weeks ago, i had been hearing God say to me :"Tithe the first part of your day to Me". So what i did was to spend about 30mins each day last week to seek God in the secret place before doing anything else. Before that, i had faithfully switched the computer on every morning when i woke up tracking and trying to manage my money making referral programs(it sort of became an addiction). But when i did what God told me to do, guess what? I earned my first $2 in commission out of the blue from promoting an online stationary shop(something i never expected),and i mysteriously met my aunt on that saturday as i was going for prayer meeting and she forked out $50 out of the blue for me! Before that, i was trying aimlessly daily to earn cash online for one month, sitting in front of the PC for hours..

Now i know why God said that: He was getting my attention to trust Him in the area of my finances. As long as i stayed close and strained to hear Him speak, He would take care of all my financial needs! How's that for hearing the voice of God?

Posted byjohn leow at 10:10 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment