Spidey 3!

Just returned from watching Spiderman 3 today, and i give the show 4.5/5 stars thumbs up!
Really one of those rare action movie shows nowadays that brings up a moral theme so clearly and evidently, rather than just focusing traditionally on action. I confess here.. I was nearly moved to tears though, cause of the superb underlying storyline in the ending scene about forgiveness and choices we make in our lives, when Sandman(Flint Marko) tells Spidey the true sequence of events(he was jobless and simply needed cash to save his sick daughter's life that's why he stole money) that lead to the accidental murder of Peter Parker's uncle, uncle Ben Parker, and then Spidey forgives him. Won't tell you the rest of the story here,because the best things are only reserved when you watch haha.

Ok, i found the Spiderman 3 theme song here from youtube, and thought it would it be cool with i got you to watch..






Ok, that's not really the real Spiderman 3 theme song, but a stop action frame movie some joker posted on Youtube haha..


Anyway, i took MC today from work, because i had a giant sty growing in my right eye which was hampering my vision. I went to the Poly clinic to get my MC, and gosh, the waiting queue was estimated at 2hrs! However, i got therough the process of registration and seeing the doc in only 45 mins, and i was elated when i could proceed to make payment and collect my ointment for that sty. But i waited 30, draggy mins instead, because i didn't know that i had to submit my prescription form into a box. (How silly! my number was 2305, and numbers like 2310 were being called in 10 mins and i couldn't understand y my took 30mins at first..)

Proceeded to collect my new bio metric passport from ICA for church camp, and had to endure another horrific 1 hr of queueing up (there were 158 people in queue!). Not as bad as the polyclinic though, as i slow-walked to Beach Road hawker center for Beef noodles, and when i returned after 45 mins, it was just about another 15 mins before i got my new passport with my handsome photo taken 4 days ago in it. (want to see my passport must pay money..my face is copyrighted.)

Thereafter I went down to Hangout for a few games of Fifa 07, where i thrashed my cell member Kevin 4-1, (Portugal vs England), but later got thrashed by Cameron the other way round (1-4, Korea vs Brazil). Ok fine, i admit cam trained up daily with Pst dan the past 2 weeks, but one day i will reverse that!

Then i watched Spider-man 3 with Jasper,xiaoyun, kwan,joo keng,kevin at GV tampines. As i said earlier, don't ask me about the show, because i won't tell you. Go watch and you'll know! After the show,the group of us was comparing how jasper looks like Harry Osborn(Green Goblin's son), kevin looking like Venom (Brock), and me looking like the Sandman without my glasses, short haircut and high forehead! Xiaoyun claims to be Mary Jane though..1% truth only..


Then had a late dinner at Macs with Kevin, and what started as a discussion about Spiderman 3 ended up with me preaching 3 messages off-handedly about 1. how we believers are all X-Men in the Holy Spirit, 2. edifying cell group and brethren with the word of God always 3. The 4 parts of every person that God made : the person ppl and yourself know, the person only you know that others don't, the person you don't know that others know, the part that ppl and we ourselves don't know that only God knows.. Cool eh? I just can't stop ranting on and on when i speak to my cell members about the things of God sometimes haha..


Yup, I'm looking forward to a fresh day at work tommorrow. Also waiting in expectancy for a fresh touch from God to touch our cell this saturday. God is pruning the raw areas in our cell and in our lives this season, and the process has been quite rocky i admit,but praise God that its only because He's moving us all coporately to the next level of spiritual maturity and unity!

Posted byjohn leow at 9:20 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment