Todd Bentley Meeting

Just returned after a really long. exhausting day out. I didn't work today, because i had to renew my passport before the church camp..


Here's my schedule for the day:

11am: Met Xiao Ming for lunch in TP Mensa canteen

12-2pm:Create and paste up my Hits4pay posters at bedok and lavender interchange

2-3pm:Queued 45 agonising minutes to take passport photo, and another 15 minutes to do the application.

3-6pm:Went to Sim Lim square to scout for a Linksys Wireless G router for my mum, and to get Starhub to reset the password of my MaxOnline backend.

6-630pm:Travelled to church from bugis for the prophet, Todd Bentley's night meeting. On the way, i was asked to take charge of helps duty for the night at the last minute as Samuel the Helps IC was arriving late

7pm-11pm onwards:Patrolling and Cleanup duties for Helps duty

11pm On: Home Sweet Home!


My legs are seriously aching like no one's business man! When i came home, i still had to set up the new wireless router my mum asked me to buy, and she just coulodn't understand all that geek gibberish and kept asking me to guide her step by step (What's WEP?What's Leow's Network??..).


I did not really focus in on Todd Bentley's message, because i was roaming around the auditorium and the Theattree 2 most of the time. But Todd was basically releasing prophetic words over our nation, and over cornerstone, and his most remarkable prophesy was that of when he saw in a vision just before he flew from Canada to Singapore, the angel named "BreakThrough" , standing with his two legs,one feet on one end of our island, and one feet on the other end. And what was most interesting was Pastor Yang preached a similar prophetic word about the 'Key of the House of David' on Sunday, the breakthrough anointing that God was now giving to the church. The altar call was something i've not experienced for a long time, and it was one of those very rare altar calls that i wept and wept and wept so much, because I felt the Lord speak to me two things regarding my life. And they were:

  1. He revealed to me that He had in His love,been chasing after me fervently more than I had for Him by the hard circumstances recently in my life.
  2. He was breaking the man-made rituals and mindsets that i always harbored when i worshipped Him, because they were actually blocking me from entering into His presence.

To sum it all, what God revealed to me was that He basically only wanted to draw close near me, to fellowship with me, and to enjoy my presence and me enjoying His presence, and to speak good promises and blessings over me. Whereas, i had it totally on the opposite, as i was struggling with depression and hopelessness, and was always thinking that I was not worthy enough for God to be near me, nor to believe that i had so much bottled up God-placed potential within me.


I have been going through quite a rough patch recently with my finances and physical strength, as i blew my UOB savings on Internet money making programs carelessly. Also, i've been facing some communicational breakdown issues with my sheep and the cell group due to work schedules and focuses, but it's something which i know is a learning point, because i still know that God has promised G2.3 to be a vibrant, live-giving community. So for Matty,Joanne,Kah Wai, Janice Loh,Avis,Xiao Yun, Kevin, Xiaoming, Cameron and myself, i really believe the day will come very soon when God will ignite that spiritual fervor for Him once again in the cell. Though i admit most of the time the cell feels so 'dead' and 'quiet' in Praise and Worship, I keep holding on to that promise! (Cell core...if you're reading this, we've gotta stop playing around in the cell, and start getting serious about the things of God in our cell.. I really believe God is starting to stir the cell leadership to begin pressing in and seeking Him for the great promises He has declared over the cell. The cell that does not pray is a playing cell my dears!..)

Yup,so really there's no need to strive anymore in His presence Johnny! You just need to rest in His goodness, and simply "be still and know that He is God"!.

Posted byjohn leow at 10:11 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment